The biggest challenge for an NVOCC operator is managing their container inventory and funds. The NVOCC operations are typically spread across different countries that would necessitate local regulatory compliances as well as working with different cultures and time zones.
Liyana Logistics India team has helped NVOCC operators to manage the inventory by some innovative technology approaches that enable these organizations to track containers and manage inventory closely and optimize revenues.
These solutions have enabled the NVOCC operators
- Get information on time that would help inventory control
- Decision support for Inventory repositioning
- Cost planning and Price management quick cost computations that would enable them to meet competitive market conditions
- Efficient operations by planning in advance, sharing of information across all functions which were siloes earlier
- Standard processes across all Agent operations
- Better financial management due to Rate control and receivables management from Agents
Our transportation services available worldwide, You can contact us for more information.
Yes , You can estimate the weight of your shipment but before estimate you should take more information from our experts, we are always ready to help you.
Packaging depend on your freight type and nature before packaging you should contact us our expert teach you how to package your freight.
You can determine shipping cost near about price from any online calculator, but real cost always change from expected cost . You should always talk with expert , You can Contact us , We feel happy to help in your shipment costing.
Yes, Depend on nature of your freight and country , after got quotes you should take action to ship fast.
Yes , We provide best rate as final and certain . thanks